Billy Bob Werewolf Thermal fitting Beads
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
These thermal fitting beads are recommended for future use of Billy Bob teeth.
- Empty the packet of white beads into a cup of very hot water.
- Once the beads have turned clear (approx. 1 minute depending on the water temperature) then remove beads with a spoon.
- Using your fingers, mould the clear plastic into a worm shape.
- Place the clear plastic material in the 'trough' portion of the teeth; squeeze with your fingers a tiny bit of the clear plastic through the three holes.
- Place Teeth in mouth and ease your teeth down through the clear fitting plastic until you hit the bottom.
- Using your tongue, push the excess clear plastic against the roof of your mouth and suck the teeth tightly to your teeth, so you have a firm impression in the clear fitting plastic.
- Gently remove the teeth and let them cool for 10 minutes. Notice that when the fitting plastic cools, it turns white again.
- If you mess up, reheat and try again as needed. Trim off any excess fitting plastic.